For this weeks project, we will continue to create using the Lego Universe. This time the team sizes will grow.
The art cohort was given the choice of doing a past, present or future setting.
So here are this weeks requirements:
1. There will be 4 teams with 6 members per team assembled.
2. There will be a character team that will take the existing Lego figure and build a skeleton for it and weight it. Each team member will build accessories, materials and textures to create a unique Lego figure. (6 unique figures when all the work is complete.)
3. There will be a land transport team that has 6 members. 2 unique land based transports will be constructed by the team. Each member of the team will build a new Lego part to support the construction of these new transports.
4. There will be an air transport team that has 6 members. 2 unique air based transports will be constructed by the team. Each member of the team will build a new Lego part to support the construction of these new transports.
5. There will be an environment team that has 6 members. The team will have to construct both natural and man-made environment pats. (Example, lunar surface and moon base on the surface.)
The entire art team will feed into one world (theme), where all of the various elements live together.
Make sure to think about the overall scope and scale of the project, also think about the performance aspect of the project as well!